First Steps



After a little problem with the software was cleaned up I started the Frauenfeld myopia program. I'm exciting. I've been waiting to start for a few days now and I'm all full of enthusiasm.

I have goals in mind. Big ones that are going to take time which means consistency over a long period but I think I can do it. I've done it before. Over the last few months I've managed to drop 40lbs, improve my diet, quit smoking, and low my blood pressure significantly.

I've already taken some steps. First, I bought a uv light bulb for my the living room. Second, I purchased a snellen chart from amazon. Both are supposed to arrive within a week. I've also set up a clock on my compute to help reduce eyestrain. At the twenty minute mark I take a break. I've yet to actually meet the twenty minute mark. I always stop early.

One of the things I'm doing is limiting computer and tv time to a minimum. It's not been easy. I get bored and filling my time with activities that aren't close up is difficult. I'm thinking of buying a dart board to set up in my living room. That will give me some middle distance viewing in the least. Some of the other changes are small. I take my tea in the morning on the back porch staring off into the distance.

I'll keep posting with updates soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment